Higher Profits: Using Pivot Tables To Analyze & Optimize Advertising Campaigns
This video shows you how to use pivot tables to analyze a mobile campaign, but pivot tables can be used to gain insights into ANY type of online campaign if you are able to collect the right data.
Best viewed in full-screen!
- Here’s the link to CPV Lab
- Here’s the link to Jumptap
- You can reduce the amount of data to be crunched by eliminating any unnecessary parameters. If some of Jumptap’s parameters are not useful to you, set up your tracking software so it doesn’t receive those parameters.
- In the sample campaign I used Jumptap and CPV Lab. Other ad networks and tracking software may have different capabilities in terms of the types and quantities of parameters that they can send and receive through tracking URLS.
- If you use Tracking202/Prosper202, you’ll need to use Jumptap’s “Option 2″ appending method explained here, and I THINK you’re going to be limited to 4 additional parameters as explained here.
- The “NY5…” site ID mentioned in the video was modified to protect its identity (you won’t find that site ID on Jumptap)
- Although “CPV Lab” has the word “CPV” it it’s name, it can just as easily be used for any type of online advertising (in my experience). I started using CPV Lab a year ago and now I use it for ALL of my advertising campaigns.